Putting flexibility to the test.
Options to Fit Your Company’s Specific Needs
Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness offers a wide array of testing options. Whether you’re looking for a conveniently bundled screening panel or a more customized option, Quest can provide you with the solution that perfectly fits your company’s needs.
Screening Panels Include:
- Comprehensive Panel: 30 tests and biometrics
- Personal Health Snapshot™: 18 tests and biometrics
- Heart and Diabetes Panel: 6 tests and biometrics
- Non-fasting Panel: 5 tests and biometrics
- Fingerstick Panel: 7 tests and biometrics
- Health Questionnaire: 60 questions; integrates with lab results
- Gap in Care Solutions: Direct-to-member; promotes compliance to help manage disease
In addition to these Screening Panels, we also offer a variety of specialized testing options that can be added to your program to generate richer insights.
Specialized Testing Options Include:
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Cotinine (Serum and Oral Swab)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening with InSure® FIT™
- Vitamin D
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
To help manage the costs associated with screenings, employers can target specific tests exclusively to higher-risk populations using eligibility. Employers use this service by providing data points within their eligibility file that trigger the addition of tests for unique segments of their screening-eligible populations.
This method of customizing your screening program allows you to concentrate your wellness dollars where they add the most value to you and participants.
Common examples of targeted testing include:
- Adding cotinine testing for participants who are identified as non-smokers or are receiving an incentive for being tobacco free
- Targeting hemoglobin A1c tests to eligible participants who are identified by the employer in their eligibility file as diagnosed diabetics
- Triggering the addition of TSH testing for menopausal and post-menopausal-aged women based on date of birth provided in the eligibility file