What specimen collection methods are available?
Convenience is a major factor in driving participation and engagement in employer screening programs, and that is why we offer a wide variety of screening options. You can choose the screening methods that create the ideal screening experience for your employees.
- Fingerstick (Single-station)
- Physician Results Form
- Dried Blood Spot
Fingerstick screenings can be conducted onsite and venipuncture screenings are available both onsite and at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center (PSC). With 2,200 PSCs nationwide, more than 90% of the U.S. population resides within 20 miles of a PSC. Whatever your preference, we can deliver the program for your company that increases participation and insight, while staying within your budget.
What testing panels are available?
Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness offers a wide array of testing options. From simple to comprehensive or fasting to non-fasting, Quest Diagnostics provides you with a variety of panels to fit your company’s needs.
Available Screening Panels:
- Comprehensive Panel: 30 tests and biometrics
- Personal Health Snapshot™: 18 tests and biometrics
- Heart and Diabetes Panel: 6 tests and biometrics
- Non-fasting Panel: 5 tests and biometrics
- Fingerstick Panel: 7 tests and biometrics
- Health Questionnaire: 60 questions; integrates with lab results
- Gap in Care Solutions: Direct-to-member; promotes compliance to help manage disease
In addition, we also offer a variety of specialized testing options that can be added to your program to generate richer insights.
Specialized Testing Options Include:
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Cotinine (Serum and Oral Swab)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening with InSure® FIT™
- Vitamin D
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
In what ways does Quest Diagnostics focus on quality?
Quality has been, and will always be, an integral part of our story. As you evaluate wellness providers, it’s important to know the data behind quality. At Quest Diagnostics we don’t just tell you about quality, we have the numbers to prove it:
- 98.99 percent of our screening events are completed without issue.
- Only 0.01 percent of customer service calls entailed a customer complaint.
- 94.6 percent of issues or complaints are resolved with just one phone call.
- 83.0 percent of program participants are satisfied with their Quest experience.
Today, Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness is the solution employers look to for real change in workforce health, while providing a quality experience every step of the way.
Are you able to transmit data to a third party if needed?
Yes. For seamless transmission of health data to third parties (health plans, care providers, health coaching vendors) on behalf of your clients, Quest Diagnostics offers DataLink™. These automated transmissions of data can be done at flexible frequencies, and provide a secure, reliable solution for companies looking to fully utilize clinical screening data for population health management.
Because Quest already manages data feeds with most health plans and providers, you can rest assured that our experience in this area can ensure a smooth process for you and your company.
What can our company expect to see on population health trends and cohort reporting?
At the end of a screening program, clients are provided with population-level reporting in the OurCompany Profile™. This comprehensive report offers a high-impact executive summary and rich insights about the entire participant population and unique segments within it. The aggregate reporting also includes a comparative analysis of key result averages in comparison to the Quest database, all while maintaining the confidentiality of personal employee information.
Population health insights like those included in the OurCompany Profile provide a foundation to help guide planning efforts and decisions around benefit design and wellness initiatives. For multi-year programs, Quest also delivers cohort reports that highlight key trends and significant changes in the population’s health.
Insights from Quest Diagnostics
Sign up to receive the latest news and research in health and well-being.