2020 vision: new products and services to help employers focus on population health
Improving population health goes beyond identifying potential health risks. It requires acting on those risks to make needed changes that can be sustained in the workplace and at home.
To help employers focus on population health, Quest Diagnostics will be implementing new solutions in 2020 that connect employees to resources and care needed to empower better health.
Solutions coming in 2020:
- Onsite Health Coaching
- Enhance your onsite fingerstick screening experience by giving employees the chance to have a one-time, in-person session with a Health Coach. During each interaction, the Health Coach will complete a health review with the participant and help him/her set a health goal. In addition, Health Coaches will drive engagement in your other well-being offerings by integrating available programs into each individual’s action plan.
- Enhanced Omada Health programs
- In 2020 Quest Diagnostics is expanding its partnership with Omada Health to offer digital lifestyle management programs that focus on type 2 diabetes and hypertension management in addition to the program that focuses on diabetes prevention. The disease management programs help those with chronic conditions develop lasting strategies to effectively manage their health and build a support group of peers.
- John Hopkins Balance for mental health
- Health goes beyond the physical. Nearly 19% of US adults experience some form of mental illness, which affects all aspects of life, including productivity at work.1 This year, Quest will begin offering the Hopkins Balance program alongside biometric screenings, so individuals can assess their risk for mental health conditions and be directed to in-network resources for support.
Contact us to learn more about upcoming population health solutions from Quest Diagnostics.
- American Psychiatric Association. What is mental illness? August 2018. Accessed January 10, 2020. https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/what-is-mental-illness
Insights from Quest Diagnostics
Sign up to receive the latest news and insights about health and well-being.
Thanks for signing up!
You’re all set to begin receiving white papers from Quest Diagnostics.