InSure® ONE™ Colorectal Cancer Screening
Screening can save lives
Colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States and, according to the American Cancer Society, more than 50,000 people will die from it each year. As with almost all cancers, early detection combined with healthy lifestyle choices are critical to reducing incidence. Well-being programs that incorporate colorectal screenings, such as InSure® ONE™, are an essential part of this process.
If detected early in stage I or II, colorectal cancer is often treatable and the five-year survival rate soars to higher than 90 percent. However, once the disease spreads, the survival rate plummets to less than 10 percent.
InSure® ONE™, a cost-effective gap-in-care solution
Early detection of colorectal cancer can drastically improve survival rates. However, 1 in 3 adults aged 45 and older have not been screened for colorectal cancer as recommended by the American Cancer Society.* InSure® ONE™, a fecal immunochemical test, is a cost-effective screening option that can help increase screening compliance among your population and even save lives.
InSure® ONE™ offers privacy and convenience
Compared to other colorectal cancer screenings, InSure® ONE™:
- Is a more cost-effective option than a colonoscopy
- Does not require fecal handling, poking, or smearing
- Can be completed in the privacy of the participant’s home
- Does not require a change in diet or any pre-screening preparation
How it works:
- InSure® ONE™ kit mailed to individual
- Individual collects sample at home and mails completed kit back to Quest Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics performs and interprets tests
- Results sent to individual
Reach out to your Quest Diagnostics Sales Representative or contact us for more information.
*American Cancer Society. Guideline for Colorectal Cancer Screening. Atlanta, Ga: American Cancer Society; 2018.