Screening panels that fit your company’s needs
Screening is the foundation for health improvement. Providing your employees and dependents the opportunity to know their numbers allows them to take charge of their health. Quest Diagnostics offers a wide array of testing options that give participants the measures they need to be knowledgeable about their health risks and make positive change.
Available panels Include:
- Comprehensive Panel: a fasting panel with 30+ tests and biometric measurements
- Heart and Diabetes Panel: a fasting panel with 5 tests and biometric measurements
- Non-fasting Panel: a non-fasting panel with 5 tests and biometric measurements
- Fingerstick Panel: available as a fasting or non-fasting panel with 7 tests and biometric measurements
Additional tests to enhance health insights and fill gaps in care
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA)
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Cotinine (serum or oral swab)
- Vitamin D
- High-sensitivity CRP
How do I know what screening panel to choose?
As a leader in biometric screening with over 3 million participants screened every year, Quest Diagnostics has the experience to guide your panel selection.
How can we engage employees with their results?
Deciding how employees engage with their screening results is just as important as determining your screening panel. Read one client’s success with the highly personalized MyGuide to Health™ participant report.
Why should we test for cotinine?
Incentive dollars employers pay out to individuals who falsely claim they do not use tobacco can more than offset the cost of adding cotinine testing to an existing biometric screening program.